(Not all group shows participated in represented)
• May 6th – May 28th, 2017. Four person show at the Cottage in the Woods, Forks Township, PA. Ten pieces exhibited. 700 Zucksville Road, Easton, PA 18040.
• January 8 thru February 26, 2017. Solo Show, “Tranquility and Beauty”. Opening Reception: Sunday, January 8, 12 - 3 pm. Artists’ Talk: January 15th, 12:30 pm. The Gallery at St. John’s, St John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 330 Ferry St, Easton, PA 18042. 25 pieces on display.
• September 11th - October 30th, 2016. Bushkill Creek Reflections and Gentle included in the St. John’s Gallery Water, Rivers, Floods Exhibition. St. John's Evangelical Church, 330 Ferry Street, Easton, PA, 18042.
• August 13th through September 24th, 2016. Portrait, Robert T. Green & Awakened included in the Forks Area Art Society's Member's Exhibit at the Cottage in the Woods. Cottage in the Woods, 700 Zucksville Road, Forks Township, PA.
• February 1st – 23rd. 2016. “Through the Trees” and “Vigilance” were included in the Paint Box Art Club’s 6th Annual Art Exhibit. This was a member’s group show with the PBAC. Nazareth Center for the Arts, 30 Belvidere Street, Nazareth, PA, 18064.
• January 4th - 29th, 2016. Solo show at the Eagle’s Nest Gallery at Nazareth Area High School. Included an Artist Talk on closing day. Eagle's Nest Gallery, 501 E. Center Street, Nazareth, PA, 18064.
• January 9th – Saturday March 5th, 2016. "Carole, Prayer Series I" and "How Now" were part of the Lehigh Art Alliance’s 81st Annual Spring Juried Exhibition at the Banana Factory. This was a group LAA members show. "Carole, Prayer Series I" won a hundred dollar award at this show. Lehigh Art Alliance's 81st Annual Spring Juried Exhibition, Banana Factory, 25 West Third Street, Bethlehem, PA.
• September 12 - 26, 2015. The colored pencil work “Vigilance” was juried into and shown at the 30th Annual Bosque Art Classic, Bosque Arts Center, 215 S. College Hill Drive, Clifton, TX 76634. A national show with international entries.
• September 1st – September 25th. The colored pencil works “Succulence in Sunshine” and “Gentle” were shown at the Paint Box Art Club’s Annual Membership show at the Eagle’s Nest Gallery, 501 E. Center Street, Nazareth, PA 18064. “Gentle” won first place in the Mixed Media category, while “Succulence in Sunshine” won best of show.
• July 11 - August 23rd, 2015. The colored pencil work “Carole, Prayer Series I” was juried into and shown at the Colored Pencil Society of America’s 23rd Annual International Exhibition at The Oglethorpe University Museum of Art. 4484 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30319.
• June 3rd - 30th, 2015. Two colored pencil works - “Gentle” and “Shadows, Water, and Light” – were accepted into the Color & Form Show with the Lehigh Art Alliance. The show was held at the Baum School of Art, 510 West Linden Street, Allentown, PA.
• June 1st - 31st, 2015. Eleven works were on display at Moravian Hall Square, 175 W N Street, Nazareth, PA, during the month of June. This show was held by the Paint Box Art Club of Nazareth PA.
• March 17 – April 11, 2015. “Top of the Stairs” and “Halved” were accepted into the Lehigh Art Alliance’s 80th Annual Spring Juried Exhibition. Payne Gallery, Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus of Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA. “Halved” won a LAA $100 Award for Excellence at this show.
• March, 2015. “Carole, Prayer Series I”, 16 x20”, colored pencils and “Petals and Folds”, 16x2o”, colored pencils were selected to be part of the Faith Through the Arts - How Marvelous God’s Greatness exhibition at the St. John’s Lutheran Church, 200 South Broad Street, Nazareth, PA.
• February, 2105. “Kiwi”, 8x10”, colored pencils and “Raisin’, 8x10”, colored pencils were part of the 5th Annual Art Exhibit of the Paint Box Art Club, at the Nazareth Center for the Arts, Nazareth, PA.
• February 1st through 23rd, 2015. Solo show at the Rotunda Gallery, 10 East Church Street, Bethlehem, PA. Over 20 pieces were shown.
• September, 2014. “How Now”, 16x20”, colored pencils and “Little Skiff”, 16x20”, colored pencils were part of the Paint Box Art Club’s Eagle’s Nest Gallery Show at the Nazareth High School, Nazareth, PA.
• May 3rd - June 30th of 2014. I was the featured artist at the TMD Gallery, on South 13th Street in Allentown, PA. Ten works were shown, along with prints of my work.
• February, 2014. "Top of the Stairs", 16" x 20", colored pencils, was part of the 4th Annual Art Exhibit of the Paint Box Art Club, at the Nazareth Center for the Arts, Nazareth, PA.
• September 21st through November 1st, 2013. “Shadows, Water, and Light”, 15x19”, colored pencils was part of the ACE Members' Fall Show at the Easton Hospital Gallery at the State Theater for the Arts, Easton, PA. Article published as tie-in to show (see publications below).
• September/October 2013. Two works - "Outside My Window", 16x20”, colored pencils, and "Minsi Lake", 11x14”, pastels, were accepted in the Bosque Art Classic, Clifton, Texas. This is an annual national show.
• August 2013. I have had my very first solo show at the Nazareth Center for the Arts, Nazareth, PA. Opening Day was the 3rd; the show closes on the 29th. Twenty-two original works were displayed, along with prints of my art through Peace and Beauty Studios. Peace and Beauty Studios is in the beginning stages of representing my art through art prints, with the goal to become a complete company in its own right in the future. There were also cards and bookmarks of my work for sale. Main contact, Brenda Messinger Voll.
• Ongoing. On an ongoing basis I participate in group shows at the Gallery at St. John’s, Ferry Street, Easton, PA, since 2012. Main contact, MariAn Olson.
• May 2012 – May 2013. I had 7 works displayed at Just Around the Corner, Easton, PA, proprietor Diane Bower. I also took part in Artists in the Alley four times during that period, a weekly event in Spring/Summer in Easton representing Just Around the Corner.
•April, 2017. “Great Horned” won second place at the Forks Area Art Society Juried Art Exhibit at the Cottage in the Woods. 700 Zucksville Road, Easton, PA 18040.
•February 5th, 2016. "Carole, Prayer Series I" won a UGI Utilities Award at the Lehigh Art Alliance's 81st Annual Spring Juried Exhibition, Banana Factory, 25 West Third Street, Bethlehem, PA.
• September 17, 2015. “Gentle” won first place in the Mixed Media category, while “Succulence in Sunshine” won best of show at the Paint Box Art Club’s Annual Membership show at the Eagle’s Nest Gallery, 501 E. Center Street, Nazareth, PA 18064.
• March 19, 2015. “Halved” won a LAA $100 Award for Excellence at the Lehigh Art Alliance’s 80th Annual Spring Juried Exhibition. Payne Gallery, Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus of Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA.
Much of my art throughout my career has been by commissions for private clients. It remains one of the most popular ways people enjoy my art. The following is an overview of recent clients.
Bob Jordon/ Faith Lutheran Church, Forks Township, PA – Church building (with ongoing prints of work for retirees).
Rick Bryant – Portrait of granddaughter
Grace Fried – Portrait of husband for 80th birthday.
Alex Berry – Pet portrait.
Nicole Thompson – pet portrait.
Diane Detwiler: “Jetty”, pastel of seashore scene.
Anita Zaboski – “Garden Butterfly”, colored pencil work of butterfly.
Esther Dingle – Ocean theme.
Tina Reese – Wedding Portrait.
• July, 2015. Lehigh Valley Style Magazine featured an article by Steve Piccione. The print version included three art pieces, while the online version 15. Link to article online: http://www.lehighvalleystyle.com/July-2015/Jeffrey-Green/.
• February, 2015: The work, "Halved", 16x20", colored pencils is featured in the Showcase section of the February issue of CP Magazine, page 17.
• December, 2013: The work "Sunset Over Barnegat Bay", a favorite of many, is featured in the book, CP Treasures II, by Ann Kullberg.
• September 19, 2013 (shown for a week): Artist profile article, WFMZ channel 69 website "Arts Around town", by reporter Susan Kalan. Tie-in to the ACE Members' Fall Show at the Easton Hospital Gallery at the State Theater for the Arts, Easton, PA.
• July, 2013: The work “Peppers, Onions, Garlic” was featured on the cover of CP Magazine, Ann Kolberg's Magazine for Colored Pencil Artists. Featured inside - a three page article, including five colored pencil works. The article was in the Artist Profile section, and was written by me. I often write in connection with my art.
• June, 2013: The colored pencil piece "Peppers, Onion, Garlic" was featured in the June, 2013 issue, in the Gallery section, of COLORED PENCIL Magazine.
• October, 2012: The colored pencil work "Respect for Others" was featured in COLORED PENCIL Magazine in the October, 2012 issue in a full page feature with text written by me about this work.
• Winter, 2012: Featured in an interview in the American Rose Society’s Kidz N’ Roses newsletter, with photos of work and drawing lesson for children.
• October, 1996: Created the cover drawing for the 30th anniversary issue of the Ocean Nature and Conservation Society’s newsletter The Sandpiper.
The demos listed involved teaching, speaking, and sharing my colored pencil techniques.
• November 9th, 2016. Demonstration and talk of colored pencil technique, Forks Area Art Society, 7:00 PM, Forks Township Municipal Building, 1606 Sullivan Trail, Easton PA 18040.
• Ongoing, each 3rd Saturday of the month, Introduction to Drawing workshop, Bloom Creative Studio, 32 Broadway, Bangor, PA 18013. Teaching the basics of drawing.
• Ongoing. 2nd Thursday’s of the month, colored pencil workshop at Bloom Creative Studio, 32 Broadway, Bangor, PA 18013. Teaching the technique of colored pencils.
• January 29th, 2016. Artist Talk on closing Day of solo show at Eagles, Nest Gallery, 501 E. Center Street, Nazareth, PA, 18064.
• June 2nd, 2015. A colored pencil demonstration was given at the United Methodist Women’s meeting at First United Methodist Church, 55 N 3rd St, Bangor, PA 18013.
• December 1st, 2014. I gave a colored pencil class at the Forks Area Art Society’s Sketch Night, 7: 00 pm, 500 Zucksville Road, Easton, PA.
• November 12, 2013. Colored pencils demonstration for the Pocono Mountains Art group, Brodheadsville, PA.
• July 12th, 2013. At Forks Area Art Society, I gave my second colored pencil demonstration for this society.
• April 23, 2013. I gave a colored pencil demonstration for the Paint Box Art Club of Nazareth, PA.
• November 14, 2012. Colored pencil demonstration with the Forks Area Art Society, Forks Township, PA. Request from Penny Hochella, President. I am presently an active member in this society, a board member, and on the newsletter/website committee.
• I am an active member of the Forks Township Art Society (Forks Township/Easton), on the newsletter committee and a board member there. I am also a member of the Paint Box Art Club, Nazareth, PA, and the Lehigh Art Alliance.
• Prior to moving to Pennsylvania in 2009, I lived in the shore area of New Jersey, mainly Monmouth and Ocean Counties. It was during this time that private commissions became an increasing part of my work. I was a member of the Laurelton Art Society and the Ocean County Artists' Guild in NJ. I received awards for my colored pencil work in each juried show I participated in, such as 1st and 2nd prizes for mixed media category (which colored pencils was categorized in). I also created illustrations for a local conservation society.